Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Entry for August 22, 2006

I'm used to having whatever I want, if I want it badly enough. I believe that there is no such things called luck in this world. There are some exceptions though. I should feel lucky being born in my family, having great parents and grand parents, having good health and no diseases... But other than that, everything that I had and have is what I had paid for, worked for, suffered for. And things that I couldn't have are those I didn't want badly enough to try harder for them. Life is so fair to me.

But the most difficult thing is to decide when I should try harder, and when it's time to give up... Because there are better things awaiting me. Because time is treasure and I just turned 24, don't have that much time to waste on useless things. So, the problem becomes to acknowledge the usefulness in things I am doing. People have to make choices every single moment in their lives. Whatever you choose, there are always other things that you'll miss.

So if the trying process doesn't make you feel happy, just let it go. It's not worth trying. Because usually it's the trying that makes you happy, not achieving. Because when you achieve something and don't have any other things to try for, you would just feel empty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Article