I went to a Indochine concert in Amnéville, France yesterday night. It was so exciting!!!! I love Indochine music!! I went with two colleagues and two friends of theirs. We were just about 2meters from the stage. Everybody was singing (another word for that is shouting :P ), dancing, jumping... I saw Indochine by my own eyes and NICOLAS SAW ME TOO!!!!! Finally, it paid off to be small :)) A colleague of mine, who drove me to the concert hall from Luxembourg and drove me back home after the concert, put me on his shoulders so that I could see everything on the stage so clearly, see the crowd exploding, see Nicolas singing, and he certainly SAW ME!!!! Thanks once again to my dear colleague! ;) My neck still hurts, but my voice is surprisingly ok. Indochine did come to Hanoi once though! Shame on those who were in HAnoi but didn't come!
No comments:
Post a Comment