
Dandelion. Not beautiful nor proud as roses. But somehow I love this flower very much. It is so free! Flying in the sky without knowing where to land, no attachment, just enjoying the sun, the wind and every place it passes. My life is like that. Since when? I don't know. I just know that I love this idea about my life. I don't know in one year, two years, five years, where I'm gonna be. I don't make plan. I just do what I want to do at the moment. Because I know that my feelings change, my desires change, my thoughts change, and I change, so what's the point of making plans? I adore my current life. I adore myself, my free spririt. Nothing can control me.
The world is immense and there are so many things to do, to learn, to experience; so many places to go, to live, to discover, to enjoy.
I have changed a lot since I came to Luxembourg. I live more and more truely with my nature, and not my education. But would doing whatever I want take away my control over my life? So paradoxical...
I'm a Lion. The king of the jungle. The most uncontrolable type in horoscope. I was always wondering where it came from, the rebel part of my personality. I was a shy little girl. I was educated to be a nice and kind girl. But I hate all of those craps! I hate being shy. I hate pretending to be nice. I am a so good and amazing person. Why do I have to hide my true self? That's why I'm direct, frank, but only to people that I know pretty well... I want to be like that to everyone, I tried, but I can't. Is it because of my education?
Well, to sum up, I love myself and my current life. I will live it more passionately. I will learn a lot of things! Cheers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment