Thursday, October 12, 2006

My hobbies (don't-be-surprised version)


- Driving crazily fast and dangerously even if it means risking my dear life
- Dancing crazily while (imagining that) there's no one around
- Singing completely wrong just for the sake of shouting my voice away and torturing others
- Day dreaming about being a super kungfu heroine in 13th century
- Day dreaming about being a super secret agent in 21st century, killing all without mercy (the girl with the license to KILL!)
- Being drunk (and get even more dangerous because 1> I don't know anymore exactly who you are, 2> I don't know anymore exactly where I should stop my kicks, maybe just 1 or 2 inches under your skin, 3> I don't care anymore neither about what I am doing nor about what you think about me)
- Being in a completely strange country (of course with food and places to stay please :-|)
- Being in a place where no one knows me
- Making fun of myself and making people think that I'm kind of silly (sometimes)

(to be cont.)

No comments: