Monday, November 6, 2006

A big break


Sometimes having a long big break is really necessary, even when we don't really choose it.
Sometimes we find fortunes where we never think of looking.
Sometimes you don't get what you want, but you get even better.
Sometimes courage means stupidity, and vise versa.
Sometimes you don't need advices from people you love, you just need them to say nothing, be there and smile at you :)
People can get upset, but life never gets less beautiful.

I believe that there are so many ways to show your love of life. If I don't talk all the time, don't laugh loudly, don't speak passionately, don't shout out loud, don't dance in the streets, don't sing anymore, don't make jokes, don't come to people, don't want to get close to anyone temporarily... It doesn't mean that the warm fire of the joy to live isn't lightning in my heart. I have at least one passion. That's living.

Good to know that I still dare to dream.

No comments: