Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My new hat

I just bought this hat while shopping with a girlfriend last saturday ;) And I had it on the whole weekend Image All of my friends who saw this phenomenon were polite enough to say that it was cool, stylish, etc... Well, something to remember before I transform into a boy with a new haircut... Linh, I'll kill u if the short hair style doesn't suit me!

Life is great again with me, it never stopped being great, didn't it? I can feel a clear change in my personalities. I've changed a great deal since I came to Luxembourg, or more exactly since I became single again. I feel that I can control that change, to change myself in the direction that I want to, to improve myself as the person I always want to be. Kind of strange, because I hate making plan, hate the idea of knowing exactly where I'm gonna be in a couple of years...

No comments: