I just bought the book "Head first design patterns" last week. It was presented on Amazon to be an excellent start for design patterns. It was indeed excellent, amusing and fun to read. About 600 pages and I am at about one tenth of that :D, I have finished the Strategy pattern and am working on the Observer.
I find programming really interesting and challenging after reading some pages. Coding is not as easy and boring as I thought. There are always better ways to do. There are always rooms for improvements. Implementing codes is not hard anymore at this level. That's the design part is interesting, really "brain power", which means no right or wrong answer, just worse and better answers for a specific problem. And it really requires experiences, which we don't have much when we came out of schools.
1 comment:
Ah oui, on s'en rend pas compte pendant l'école mais ça sert pas mal quand on les connait ^^
Post a Comment