I've got to admit that I'm really very lazy. I read newspaper everyday, but usually gossip and rubbish like Ngôi sao or Dân trí. You know, rags that tell you that Madonna is kissing some teenager, Brit shows her underwear again, Vietnam has peacefully achieved a border agreement with China ...
Once I ran into this article about 5 job blogs you should read. I discovered Dan Schawbel's Personal brading blog (a quite impressive confident kid btw). It lead me to Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project. It's so cliché to write about things like: you should do this or that in order to make yourself happy. But I guess it works for her. She makes a big deal out of it. I wouldn't start my own happiness project as she suggested on her blog, but rather some project that will work for my ends.
Is LIFE all about HAPPINESS?
I read Gretchen's blog weeks ago. I happened to find myself reading some articles there again today. There was an interview with Penelop Trunk, the Brazen Careerist. The first thing I thought of this woman is there's something about her that I don't like. She's kind of person that you know at first sight that you can't kid with her. She's tough, original. She dares to talk about taboos. Then suddenly I have found AN answer to my question since forever: how would I like others to think about me?
Sorry I went too far from what I wanted to talk about today.
My project is: building my SOCIAL ABILITY.
For example:
- Each day thinking of a story, a tip, a trick to interact with people and find out how it works.
- Bring a challenge everyday, such as scaring a stranger (why is this always the first thing in my mind?), talking to a new kind of people that usually I'd never talk to, talking to someone about something that I hate to talk about, etc
- Last but not least: do it now.
1 comment:
Nice stuffs there.
Post a Comment