Dream is considered a way to communicate with your subconcious mind.
Fortunately (or not?), I dream quite often. The thing I retain the most from each dream is not the visual part, not colors or forms. It isn't the audio part neither. I remember the FEELINGS the most. It's the fear constantly...
My last dream was about an escape, again!!
I don't remember the beginning of the dream. Suddenly I was with my team, escaping the enemy. Don't ask me who, I don't know/remember anyone. We sneaked into a building and hid in a locked room, hoping that the enemy would just search rapidly the building. They could think that we had gone another way and leave at once to go after us.
But no. They knew exactly where we were. They were tracking us since the moment we ran into the building? Someone betrayed us? I could't know.
They even sent a commandos troop for us. Apparently they highly estimated us and I couldn't remember why.
The truck arrived just in front of our door. We were waiting for it to open and breaking down our door.
I was extremely scared. All the weapons I could find were my nail scissors in the right hand, and a small rock in the left. I stayed in the front with two others.
It was like an eternity. Finally the door broke down. I don't know how the first one of them was killed, chances are one of us shot him. I fell rapidly over the dead body to obtain his knife. This is what I got :
Somehow I got down the second with one stab, right through the heart. Same thing with some others. They stopped sending people in. They switched to guns now!!! Since there are nothing to cover us in the room, it was like waiting for death. I ran to the right corner of the room. They were shooting at us from the top of their van.
The fire ceased a moment. We realised there was left only one of them, their leader. A cunning and experienced face hiding on the top of the van, behind his gun. I knew it was about to restart the fire.
I strived for a gun, some one in the team threw one to me. I aimed their leader's face. Quick, Tien. He's shooting at your friends!!! One, two, three... I went out of bullets! There was blood on his face. That was just a scratch, he was still alive!! And my friend, the one next to me, was dying... Still trying to lift the wooden chest in front of my face, to cover the fire for me... until his last breath.
Suddenly, a voice from one of the rest of us: "Idiot, why trying to protect her while you are dying?" I was dazed. But I didn't have time to think about it, their leader was pointing his gun at me...
And I woke up.
Someone interested in analyzing the dream?
1 comment:
Yeah when we sleep we leave the body and most just travel to the astral realm. In the upper vibrations of the astral it's really secure and beautiful but in the lower vibrations closest to the physical it's nightmare alley. We need to come through thopse lower vibrations to come awake and consequently we are more likely to remember those last experiences in the imaginative world.
If you want to may ask your higher self to only bring concious those dreams that are for your highest good to remember. Ask and you will receive .... maybe not straight away but eventually.
Post a Comment