Friday, October 19, 2007

MBA fair in Paris next 27 October

I have subscribed for the MBA tour next week which takes place every year in Paris. I'm supposed to find the right MBA school for me, and make a detailed plan for my admission, which I have planned in October 2009. I'll be 27 at that time.

I actually like Insead the best for its international character and language policy. LBS sounds a little bit too financial for me. Going to USA is a wonderful dream too, but I don't want to go unless I got accepted in famous school as Wharton or Harvard, which is a little too far to dream about :D Anyway, I still think that one day I'll settle down in Europe. Of course after having made a tour around the world, a few years in the states, a few years in Japan, some in Australia...

That's just to say, my goal schools are Insead, Harvard, Wharton and LBS. Let's see which one suits me best.

1 comment:

Mr Fry Me said...

Hey Tien I just discovered your blog.
I never heard you speak of coming to Australia before ..... hmmmm :P
We would love to see you down under one day ^_^